Nokia Corporation financial calendar 2013
Stock Exchange Release
December 12, 2012 at 14.00 (CET+1)
Espoo, Finland - Nokia provides in this release the financial calendar for 2013, which includes the planned publication dates of its interim reports and the planned date of the Nokia Annual General Meeting 2013.
Planned publication dates for interim reports
- fourth quarter and full year 2012 report: January 24, 2013
- first quarter 2013 interim report: April 18, 2013
- second quarter 2013 interim report: July 18, 2013
- third quarter 2013 interim report: October 17, 2013
Publication of "Nokia in 2012"
Nokia plans to publish its "Nokia in 2012" annual report, which includes the review by the Board of Directors and the audited annual accounts, in week 13 of 2013.
Nokia's Annual General Meeting
Nokia's Annual General Meeting 2013 is scheduled to be held on May 7, 2013.
Nokia is a global leader in mobile communications whose products have become an integral part of the lives of people around the world. Every day, more than 1.3 billion people use their Nokia to capture and share experiences, access information, find their way or simply to speak to one another. Nokia's technological and design innovations have made its brand one of the most recognized in the world. For more information, visit http://www.nokia.com/about-nokia.
Tel. +358 7180 34900
Most recent press releases
- 17 April 2014 - Nokia Announces Product Advisory for AC-300 Charger for the Lumia 2520 tablet in select European countries
- 08 April 2014 - Planned sale of substantially all of Nokia’s Devices & Services business to Microsoft has received regulatory approval from China
- 02 April 2014 - Nokia Introduces Three Lumia Smartphones for Windows Phone 8.1