Media alert: Nokia press conference at Mobile World Congress - doors open at 8:00 a.m. CET; Live webcast planned
On Monday, February 27, the first day of Mobile World Congress, Nokia will host a press conference, where it will announce significant industry news. The press conference will be hosted by Stephen Elop, Nokia's president and CEO. Due to the pending public transportation disruption, doors will be opened, and accredited media admitted starting at 08:00 a.m. CET.
All attendees to the Nokia Press Conference must have an official Mobile World Congress pass identifying them as accredited media. Unfortunately, admittance to the press conference without accreditation is not possible.
We strongly encourage all attendees to register and collect their badge over the weekend. Please note, badges can only be collected in person and cannot be collected for other attendees. On Monday, February 27, MWC registration at the Fira opens at 07:00 a.m. CET.
Due to space limitations, admittance to the Nokia press conference will be on a first-come, first served basis.
For those unable to attend, we will offer a live webcast of the press conference at: www.nokia.com/mwc
Further details on registration for MWC can be found here:
- Mobile World Congress: Nokia Press Conference
- Monday 27 February, 08:30 a.m. to 09:30 a.m. CET.; Doors open at 08:00 a.m.
- Fira Hall 7, Nokia hospitality area: http://www.nokia.com/global/about-nokia/mwc/venue/venue/
Nokia is a global leader in mobile communications whose products have become an integral part of the lives of people around the world. Every day, more than 1.3 billion people use their Nokia to capture and share experiences, access information, find their way or simply to speak to one another. Nokia's technological and design innovations have made its brand one of the most recognized in the world. For more information, visit http://www.nokia.com/about-nokia
Tel. +358 7180 34900
Most recent press releases
- 25 February 2014 - Nokia nets 2 Global Mobile Awards, makes history with the Nokia 105
- 24 February 2014 - Nokia welcomes Android developers; expands global developer footprint with momentum across Lumia and Asha
- 24 February 2014 - Nokia connects the next billion with affordable smartphones